Be a vendor at Summit Artspace during Artist Sunday and the December ArtWalk!
- Application will close Friday, October 22, at 11:59 p.m.
- You will be notified of acceptance by Friday, October 29.
- Event options are Artist Sunday on November, 28 at 12 - 5 pm and ArtWalk on Friday, December 10 at 4 - 8 pm. Apply to both or either with one application!
- Open to artisans who sell and exhibit locally made products and live, work or play in Northeast Ohio.
- Each vendor will be provided a 10' x 10' space, 6ft. table and two folding chairs.
Vendors will be located on each of the three floors on a first come first served basis.
- Electric access is limited and an extra $10 fee. Inquire about availability.
- Must be able to carry and assemble vendor booths independently from 10:00 - 12:00 on Artist Sunday and 1:00 - 4:00 pm on ArtWalk; tear down 5:00 - 6:00 pm on Artist Sunday and 8:00 - 9:00 pm at ArtWalk.
- Must commit to the event times of Artist Sunday and/ or ArtWalk and agree to staff your booth for the duration of the entire event.
- Must adhere to all of Summit Artspace's COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- Must agree to COVID-19 government health department checklist, including that you are healthy, do not exhibit any symptoms and have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- There are no refunds except if a government directed shutdown occurs.
- Summit Artspace will be promoting Artist Sunday and ArtWalk program via various media including paid advertisements.